Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 29 November 2019

A bit Porky

I suspect that from time to time I do complain that I really need to lose a little bit of weight; don't get me wrong I don't think I'm fat, or indeed particularly over weight, it's just that every now and then I feel a bit porky. I'll be going on holiday soon and would rather limb d to be half a stone lighter.

The trouble is that although I work pretty hard at a fairly physical job, I do like to eat and drink. Every now and then I get worried about how much I drink and cut down (or even out) for a while, then after a while my intake always creeps up again. But when it comes to food I can be better, can't I? Well actually no, all too often I eat way more than others seem to think I should. Not more often, just more! This evening I have just had "Indian starters" for four, followed by calamari, and just realised that the pack said "two servings"!

I now feel pleasantly replete, tomorrow I may not feel quite so smug, especially if when I weigh myself on Sunday I'm more than the twelve and half stone I was last week.


No comments: