Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 1 December 2019

Advent Calendar 1

It's that time of year again, and I am very boldly committing to posting regularly for the next 25 days, to complete my Paula's Place Advent Calendar; to show some fun images (lots of Betty a few of me, guess which is which) and to give a few insights into my life as a musician, a gardener, a parent and of course, a transgender woman.

I love Christmas, but maybe not as much as some of our commercial organisations. They use Christmas to make a lot of money out of people who can't necessarily afford it, whereas I use Christmas to not make any money at all. Like most years I will not be working from the week of Christmas until after the new year ~ like the last few years I will be going away ~ unlike the last few years I will not just be staying with a friend for a few days, this year we will be going much further.

For the first time ever I will be spending Christmas abroad, at this point I should state that I do not consider Wales to be abroad!




No comments: