Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 4 December 2022

Feedback

Thank you all for your very positive feedback after my last few posts, it's good to feel so supported. All too often in social media we feel under attack, but we need to remember that twitter isn't the real world, and that most people are decent. 

It was particularly nice to hear from Emna with this feedback. 

Dear Paula,


I am unable to comment on you blog page, I don’t know why.
Your latest posting ‘Am I a mistake’ made my cry in pain and joy.

You certainly prove to me the God made you as you are and you are
Making a massive difference because you are who you are. I understand the challenge and difficulties but you have fought through and shine a light on love, prayer and hope.
I have enjoyed reading your posts and these recent posts gives me strength and hope to realise that there is a deeper purpose to the difficult times.

Being Trans is a massive challenge but also has humour and joy at times. The longer I survive the more I find joy and hope, I am a long way behind you in my journey and still face challenges.

I just want to let you know that you give me hope and inspiration to keep going. For me you are a powerful, courageous and wonderful women who gives me a reason to keep going.

Thank you and I hope you continue with prayer and love.

Best wishes, Emma

I'm looking forward to getting back to normal with some pretty pictures of flowers and recounting some of my concerts ~ and there's certainly plenty of those at the moment. 

No comments: