Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Packing



At the moment I have a good idea of what I will be wearing on Friday, I am planning on my grey and black dress, unless the weather is very bad, and on Saturday I think it may well be my skinny jeans, but it is what to wear o Saturday night that I am undecided.   I have three basic choices, one of my two LBDs or my black and silver cocktail dress.

Day wear for Friday





An alternative
LBD no. one
LBD no. two
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Black and Silver
I have added a poll  so please use it to tell me which of these dresses I should pack.   I only want t take one case, and that will have to have everything I want in it, so I don't want to take much that I won't be wearing.   Vote, help me decide. 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I don't really know what the dress code will be at that hotel, and I know nothing about women's fashion but I think the silver and black one is probably a bit too much, even though it suits you. :)

Unknown said...

I think the best is the Black and silver and LBD nÂș 1, the LBD 2, I think is more from spring and summer.
But Black and silver I like very much
Susana

Angela Morgan said...

I would prefer to wear the black & silver dress with cap sleeves as it takes the attention away from the bare shoulders of the two LBDs. If I wore either of the LBDs I would also wear a cardigan or wrap over the shoulders.

LL Cool Joe said...

See I told you, I know nothing about women's fashion, so ignore me! :D