Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 24 August 2014

Things to do

I am in Cardiff at the moment, which for me means a place without internet connection so I have written this weekends posts in advance and scheduled them to be posted while I am away.   I am a little frustrated to be away now as I have so much to be getting on with back in London.   If I had not arranged to be in Cardiff I would be working Saturday and Monday, and playing at the evening service on Sunday.   I also have lots to do at home, the Garden, Kitchen and Bathroom all need my attention quite urgently, but will have to wait until I am back.

I find I have so many conflicting calls on my time that it is quite difficult to know what should come first, but this weekend i is actually quite simple, family comes first, so the chance to spend a whole long weekend with my Daughter and my Mother is one to be grabbed with both hands.   I know there will be times over the weekend when I will be frustrated, short tempered and impatient, but as soon as I get a chance to reflect I know that his will have been the best possible way to spend this weekend.   After all in it mother's 93rd birthday and a couple of days ago it was my Daughter's 17th!    I give thanks for both of them, and pray that I will show that I am glad to be in their company.

No comments: