Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 15 August 2013

A Dirty Litte Secret

Over at "He Wears Panties"  Hope has written a nice little article considering the attraction of breaking taboos, in secret, i.e. men wearing women's lingerie, but keeping it secret, the secret breaking of society's rules, suggesting that for some men the attraction is in the secret.

For me the attraction is not about the secret, indeed the exact opposite, I find the more I am out the happier I am, so for me I am relieved that a lot of the restrictions that were on me have been lifted, I am enormously sad about the circumstances,  but it is good not to feel furtive, hiding my "stuff" away in the van or the garage, getting changed in non gender specific toilets, or doing my makeup in the rear view mirror.   This hiding made it feel like a dirty little secret, and I don't want it to be that.

It is surprisingly liberating to be able to do my laundry and hang it out to dry, whenever I need to.

No comments: