Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 20 June 2013

Concert

After the high of Wednesday, Thursday was a bit of reality check, a timely reminder that life is not all "beer and skittles".   While there was nothing wrong with the day, I got a fair amount of work done, caught up on some admin, and spent a pleasant evening with my daughter watching "The Hulk" on DVD, all in al a very good day, but after the high of Wednesday it did seem a little flat, and I found it hard to make myself get going.


I have often observed that I need to have something to look forward to, well on Sunday week I have the upcoming LGSO concert, this forms the a nice end to the London Pride weekend.   A good program an interesting venue and decent orchestra, what more do you want? Don't be shy you can buy tickets on line or on the door.   My only problem what will I wear, I have four black dresses to choose between, one is a maxi length and two are quite short, three rather slinky one lined, so maybe I will consider the weather before making a final decision.

No comments: