Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Wash day blues

A while back I upset one or two of you with the picture of a care label here, I now wonder if my wife does read this blog after all and she took offence to it as well.    I don't hold with the principle that any one member of the family has exclusive access to any jobs, so I do sometimes do laundry ( I think I do it more often than my wife thinks I do it!) but this last week I have been busy so it all fell to my wife.   Obviously at this time of year we are wearing quite few pullovers, I have a favorite botany wool turtle neck, or rather I had.   Not checking the care label it went in at too high a temperature an and now it might fit y daughter ~ who is a size eight as opposed to my sixteen.

The black one behind still fits!
Post a Comment