Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 13 October 2012

Support

On Saturday evening we have our support group meeting, I plan to be there as I missed last month and I expect to miss next month's meeting.   As well as meeting with like minded ladies for a glass of wine, offering and receiving support we will be discussing a Christmas get together.   Last year I had to miss the dinner that was arranged as I was playing in a concert that night, my diary tells me that I have something on every weekend between now and Christmas so it may be difficult for me again this year.

This coming weekend I will have to do some work on Saturday morning before dashing down to Rochester for an event I need to attend, I hope that this will finish on time so I can get back to Croydon, get changed and make it to the meeting.   As mentioned earlier I am stopping shaving until I go away with the family on the 25th.   That is I am stopping shaving everything except my face.   Although I did have a beard for something like 25 years I do find that I prefer how I look clean shaven (as a man) but more to the point I have a much wider register on the Tuba without a beard.   Anyway, the point is that as I will by Saturday starting to have slightly hairy legs and chest, I will have to be a little cautious as to what I wear.   That having been said as the season is getting cooler being more covered is increasingly attractive.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Holiday time is also a hectic time for my schedule. I often miss many events due to work.