Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Pain

Yesterday while I was out shopping, I took a short pause and had my eyebrows threaded, I have had this done before, but I had forgotten how much it hurt.   While I was there I couldn't help but notice that the service was offered for other areas including top lip, now that must really hurt, sometimes I wonder at the things we will grow through in the attempt to look good.   I say good, I thought about saying beautiful but it would need more than threading for me to achieve that I will settle for not frightening the children!

To go out as Paula takes me well over an hour over an above getting ready to go out as Him.   I will make sure that I am shaved much better, then there is the selection of clothes, putting on my make up and jewelry, making sure everything works together.   Maybe if I took the same level of care as a bloke I would get more pleasure out of my clothes ~ but these days I find increasingly that many of my 2bloke's2 clothes are in fact women's clothes.   Today I bought a pair of casual trousers that i will wear with my linen jacket if we get a summer this year ~ of course they are women's trousers, well now they are mine!
Post a Comment