Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 5 December 2011

A bit of fantasy

As I was walking down the street yesterday evening I was very conscious of my heels.   For me they are very high, at 5'10" four inch heels raise me to 6' 2" which generally makes me a little self conscious.   They are quite comfortable, but I notice that I have to walk with slightly shorter strides than with 2 or 3 inch heels, and a little slower just to be safe.   I was also very aware of the short a slinky nature of my dress, and the conservative length and quality of my overcoat.   (I promise I will engineer an opportunity to get some photos for you soon)   The coat is a nice dark blue, long, double breasted cashmere, but does have a split up the back, so anyone who choose to check me out would have been able to see plenty of leg as I walked past.

This was actually a very sensual experience and put me in mind of an occasion many years ago, indeed more years than I care to admit to here.    I was still living at home at the time, and had a girlfriend who was, err how can I put this, yes I know, lets say that she was very keen on the physical nature of our relationship.    One evening, not long before Christmas, when she knew that my parents were out she arrived unexpectedly and when I opened the door to her, she opened her coat to reveal that apart from her shoes she just had stockings and lingerie on underneath her coat!   Needless to say we had a very pleasant evening, and afterwards I found myself getting quite excited again thinking about her driving home apart from her coat just wearing her bra, panties, stockings and suspenders.
The coat and heels I was wearing on Saturday reminded me of this occasion very strongly, only this time I was imagining myself as the one with the lingerie!   I don't suppose I would ever act out this fantasy, and come to that I doubt very much if I would ever want to show anyone what I actually look like in my lingerie, but it is a thought that has now planted itself

No comments: