Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 6 December 2011

I knew it would happen

Yes it was inevitable, one day this was bound to happen.   I more or less knew as soon as I started that one day this time would come, and it has come today.   Having just returned from a rehearsal I am sitting here with my laptop, where it is meant to be, on my lap, typing away, the only trouble is that, that time has arrived.  

The thing is I don't have anything to say.   There are still a lot of things I want to say, a lot of stories I want tell, a lot of adventures I want to have, and recount them here.   It's just that at this moment, sitting on my sofa in the here and now, there's just not much in the trans gender world that I want to talk about.   maybe I am just preoccupied with the distribution of band members, who should play solo cornet and who should play flugal horn - that sort of thing.  

Tomorrow (Tuesday) after work I will be going to the osteopath, and then dinner with a group of (all male) friends. Wednesday my other band has a quiz night that my wife and daughter are going to I'm really looking forward t that, and then there's lots of stuff to get ready for Christmas, not least the music for the carol Service.   I don't know when I will next have a chance to dressed as Paula, but I will be travelling this weekend so maybe that will give me the opportunity to sped some time dressed, and the source of a post or two........ maybe

No comments: