Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Not a lot

No not a Paul Daniels routine, more to say that not a lot is happening in Paula's life just at the moment.   Family, church and band commitments keeping her well hidden for a bit.   That doesn't stop me thinking and musing though.   On Friday week I plan to go out into the big wide world, but at the moment I don't know where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do.   I think that makes us a little different to most people (Yeh like that's all!) when we have the opportunity I will grasp with both hands, most people plan what they are going to do, then when they are going to do it, I get a free day and I want to make sure it is a Paula day.

What I will do depends very much on the weather, if it's a nice day I shall go out somewhere nice with gardens and maybe some seaside, I may well wear this dress since it will very soon be too cold for it, and I've only had a couple of chances this summer.   I like it! it is very lightweight, very cool, and very comfortable.   The simplicity of the style is nice, and with a little jewelry it can look quite dressy.

If the weather isn't so good then it will probably be my new suit and a trip up to town, to an exhibition or something like that, I am open to suggestions (nudge nudge wink wink), no seriously if you know a good place or event in or around London to go to on the 16th September during the day let me know.

No comments: