Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 16 February 2023

Update

 Very occasionally I actually read my own blog! Today I was browsing through trying to work out when I had written about something, and I found an error on my post of the 19th January 2023 "Scottish Reforms" not a factual or indeed grammatical error, no I had added a link that didn't work ~ I have now amended it so the link works, I will also add it here 

https://www.scottishwomensrightscentre.org.uk/news/news/a-statement-from-scottish-civil-society-organisations-on-the-uk-governments-intervention-o/?s=09

The eagle eyed amongst you will also have noted that I have added another blog to the list on the left of "Friends I like to visit" I have been reading Joanne's blog for a while and thought it about time I added her.

No comments: