Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 15 February 2023

My Office Today

A carpet of crocuses
 "I thought you had retired!" well yes, sort of, but gardeners, musicians, artists, artists and others with a passion for what they do never really retire we just slow down. We reduce the pressure as we need to strive less for acceptance, status, or indeed finances. So yes I have been saying I'm retired, but I will still be doing enough gardening to "keep my hand in" to satisfy that side of my creativity, and of course help pay the bills as well.

Yesterday was my first day working outdoors for a couple of weeks (last week held all sorts of other interesting challenges) so it was good to get out in the fresh air and do some stuff! It was a lovely day, the sun shone and for February the weather was quite warm ~ what's not to love!


This is the type of snow drop I'm always happy with
Really! In February!


No comments: