Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Advent Calendar X

Life has been a bit frantic of late, it must be over three weeks since I've had a whole day off! Everything I do I like, but sometimes it can all just get too much. Today it did just that! I started a sniffle at rehearsal last night, this morning I woke up with a head full of cold and a nose full of snot.

In consequence when the alarm went off this morning I turned it off and stayed in bed. I have managed to keep a bit of leeway in my schedule but not much, and I think I have used it all up today.  I have a full day tomorrow so need to be firing on at least three of my four cylinders.  I'm hoping that a restful day and a solid peaceful night will work the cure.

I certainly don't want to be feeling below par next week when I fly off to warmer climes. I suspect that over the next couple of days I will be mainlining on Lemsips and keeping as warm as possible, well, as warm as possible in my line of work anyway.

I'll have to look after myself ~ well I haven't got anyone else to look after me so I'll just have to nurse myself.

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow! 

No comments: