Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 11 November 2016

Not Getting up


I feel like giving up!

After getting home from a great, but short, holiday in Malta on Monday (more of that later!!) it came as a shock to my system to have to scrape frost off the van windscreen and then it refused to start.   Having got under way I had to visit my Doctor who told me that I'm putting on weight and that for the first time in my life my blood pressure is high.




Then we get the US Election, probably not as bad as some of us fear but still another blow to liberal internationalism.   Last night I heard that another close family member is in hospital and then this morning I wake up to the news that Leonard Cohen has died.

On balance I feel as though I would rather like to go to sleep and not wake up till 2017

No comments: