Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Advent Calendar ~ 16

Welcome to December the 16th. there was a time when a greeting like that would have been followed with only ** shopping days till Christmas but I can't help noticing that every day is now a shopping day.   Indeed I understand that the Oxford Street Traders Association say that Sunday is now their busiest day.    So for the UK at least that means only 9 shopping days till Christmas.

I hope I've already made my position on Christmas shopping this year clear, I'm not doing any.   It has been a difficult year and my budget for Christmas presents is very close to zero, so as I said here most of the gifts I give will be gifts I have made.

And if any of you are wondering about buying me gifts check out this post from last week.

No comments: