Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Appropriate Wardrobe

Some time ago I wrote about a wonderful gift I had received, the price of my airfare to Malta! Well I have now booked both my apartment and my flights.  The only small fly in the ointment is that the friend I had hoped would be able to go with me can't get the time off work, he may still be able to come out for some of the time, but not the whole week.   Even if I do end up on my own in an apartment that will sleep four I will be enjoying myself.

But before I go I do have to sort out a holiday wardrobe.   I think I am OK for pretty much everything, except what to wear beside and even in the pool.   I think that I will resist the temptations to pick up an itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini, but I will be looking out for my first swim suit of some kind.  This summer I have really enjoyed being out and feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin, and I currently have the tan to prove it, I hope that I will still have enough tan to still show when I am away and also that I will be able to add to it, yes I am vane enough to want a tan!

By the time I go the days here will be getting both sorter and colder, Autumn will be in full action with leaves falling and winds blowing, so going back ino temperatures consistently in the 20s with lots of sunshine will be just what I need; and in the mean time I have something to look forward to.

No comments: