Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 6 October 2013

Last Night

After doing my little bit of shopping last night and while waiting for my dinner be cooked I decided too set up the old tripod and take a few selfies.   So here we have a couple of shots of last nights outfit.   I like these culottes, at first look the pleating makes them look like a short skirt, but the back is quite fitted, and being shorts rather than skirt I feel as though I have a little more freedom, a little less likely to reveal anything that should be kept hidden..............

It's a lovely outfit to wear, so it was a bit of a case of all dressed up and nowhere to go, but it was nice for once to just stay at home watch some TV and relax with a bottle of wine.   I still didn't manage to get to bed till pretty late, but then again I didn't have to get up too early this morning.

No comments: