Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 26 October 2013

Just a quicky

Well today has actually been one of the more productive days gardening this week, which means I am now tired and grubby, which isn't grate as I am playing till late tonight, and the a long drive tomorrow.   All this means that I don't really have time to make a full post, before going and getting changed sorting out some dinner and making sure the van is OK for the drive, but not necessarily in that order.

Yesterday I checked through all my black dresses to see if any of them could protect my modesty while playing the tuba, but to be honest the results were not pretty, so I will be going with the culottes and a black blouse, to be honest this is what I expected, t it was fun trying.

I don't know how much time I will have in the morning before leaving to fight the good fight with the M4 but it is entirely possible that I will not have time to post, in which case I will not be back on line till Tuesday!

No comments: