Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Bad Builders Bum

To day Meg has been writing about the simple pleasures of underdressing, and suggesting that you shouldn't unless you can enjoy it.   I have to agree, for the last few weeks I have worn nothing but female (or should that be feminine!) under garments, indeed I have put all my male stuff away in a case in the attic.   I have also found that other than under my work boots I am habitually wearing sheer hose, whether tights, stockings or socks.   Today while at work I'm afraid to admit that it appears that I had an unfortunate attack of "Builders Bum" much to the amusement of my colleague who suggested that I adjust my trousers if I don't want everyone to see my pink lace panties.

Indeed I find that most of the time outside of work I am wearing almost exclusively fem garb, even when ostensibly in drab, now we can add into the mix a pair of sparkly ear studs rather wavy increasingly long hair, and often a lady's watch people must notice.   I guess that in Meg's terms I have crossed a "care - don't care" line.   I find now that it feels more natural than to be in fully male mode.   I don't know where I am going with all this, but I am trying hard not to move too far too fast, I spoke with an old friend the other day who is going through a tough patch and I was counselling him not to do anything precipitous, maybe I should take my own advice.

No comments: