Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 21 September 2013

Mini Skirts and Y~Fronts

I am a devotee of BBC Radio 4's Today Programme, yesterday morning they had a small piece on unconventional economic indicators, you know he sort of things, donut sales go up in recovery, the ratio of chicken shops to estate agents et al.   Well I was aware f the association between hemlines and economic recovery what I hadn't come across before was the idea that sales of men's underpants go up during ties of recovery and growth.

well if my friends and I on Saturday night are anything to go by I think we could be sending some confusing economic messages, there were some pretty short hemlines on display and I'll lay odds not a pair of y-fronts between us.   Personally I have not worn any male underwear now for something like 10 weeks and can't say I miss it at all.   On the other hand I have found that as I am releasing Paula more often my hemlines are a little more conservative, and I am wearing trousers more often, but still not that often.

No comments: