Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 17 August 2013

By the time you will have a chance to read this I will be well into a very busy weekend.   This morning I will be getting up early (for a Saturday) I reoperation for a long day on the road, some of our Church youth (including my daughter) are going to be staying the week at Lee Abbey in Devon, so I have volunteered to drive there with a couple of passengers and the luggage for the group, I will the be driving back to London, although the distances involved may well not impress the American or Australian readers the thought of spending 8 to 10 hours driving does not fill me with glee.   Especially as I will have a full day on Sunday as well.


Sunday is the day of the photo shoot, so once again I will have to rise early as I want my presentation to be as good as possible, that means hair, nails, and make up all need to be perfect, so no pressure then!   I hope I will be able to have a bath and do my nails on Saturday night, but I will have to do my hair on Sunday morning and that is an area I am still trying to learn.   I expect we will be through by lunch time,, but I expect I will find it a little hard to come back down to ground level afterwards, so I may well stay out and visit something somewhere in the afternoon.

Whatever I do will not alter the fact that it is my daughters birthday, I trust she will be celebrating with her friends in Devon, I will be taking her to Brighton the following weekend to buy a birthday present from GAKS.

No comments: