Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tan lines

Determined not to have the "farmers tan" of previous years again this year I have spent a couple of days wearing singlet type tops rather than my regular polos.   These tops were originally sold as women's vest tops and have slightly wider shoulder "strap" and are better finished than most men's singlets, they are also quite a snug fit so give the effect of a "muscle shirt" as much as anything else, I have one in a sort of olive green which fits in well with my style of work clothes and a mauve one which doesn't.

I wore these all day on Sunday and Monday the two hottest, sunniest days we have had so far this year, now I appear to have tan lines, but at least they are over my shoulders so should not show in the same was as when they are half way up my arms.

No comments: