Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 15 February 2013

I'm So Excited

I can't believe how much I am looking forward to Sunday's concert I am like a small child the week before Christmas, I keep going over my plans for the day; what I am going to wear, how I will get changed, how I will travel, will there be somewhere suitable for me to change, (I might not fit too easily into either the girls or the boys changing rooms, and then there is any extra shaving that may be needed to consider....).

I think I am about as prepared as I can be I have already polished my toe nails, got my clothes for the evening packed, I have been through the music so many times, I have worked out my route by public transport, and where I will park the van.  I think all I have to prepare now, is to complete my shaving, and pack my lunch and dinner.   I am sure there must be something else I have to do, but I haven't thought of it yet.   Just like Christmas eve, it will be difficult to concentrate on anything tomorrow as I will Sunday to come quicker.

With no International Rugby to distract me I hope to be able to get a few things done in my own garden, I have a new security light to put up, and I want to reduce the height of our front hedge by a good couple of feet,, that ought t keep me busy and where me out as well.

1 comment:

Halle said...

Have a wonderful time Paula! :-)