Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 8 October 2012

More of the same

I have had a great weekend, I have just got home (12:05 Monday morning) and I am buzzing. This is in no small thanks to having popped into the Grape and Grain for a quick glass of wine on my way home, where I found myself in the middle of a comedy night, and ended up being chatted up by quite a nice young man.   I cannot believe that he could be in any doubt what kind of girl I am, but I am still very flattered and rather enthralled to find out more.

I know I am treading on dodgy ground here but I may, or may not, pursue this. Anyway back to the weekend ~ I plan to give you a day by day account of my adventure (such as it is) with photos for those of you who like me are into medieval cathedrals.   I think that at the moment all I am in a position to say is.........

TO BE CONTINUED

5 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Wow it's a long time since I've been chatted up by a nice young man. Good luck!

Becca said...

I am intrigued by your motivation. Forgive the question but are you looking for validation or is something changing ? I guess the dressing for physio and now the thoughts of this young man ....

Paula said...

Yes I suspect validation is a part of it, in some way or another don't we all want to be aknowledged and accepted for who we are, it is only through interaction with others that we can gain this. Of course there is always the simple fact that most things are more fun when you do them with someone else.

LL Cool Joe said...

So.... if he made a pass at you or asked you out on a date would you go? ;)

Paula said...

Not sure, I might go for a sociable drink but nothing more, mostly it was rather flattering, and affirming.