Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 17 October 2012

It's a job

It is indeed a tough ecconomy just now, as an indication of that today I will have two people working for me, my two good friends B and S both have degrees (I think both actually have Masters) but they will be labouring for a landscape gardener.   Still it's better than working in a call centre.

 
After work today I will be visiting my osteopath before going to a band rehearsal, it just crossed mind that each time I have seem him over the last year or so I have not only been underdressing, complete with a full range of toe nail polish, but have also been as cleanly shaved as I have been able to maintain.   This last week or so since I got home from my weekend away is longest time I have not shaved other than my face for quite some time.   I am sure he will be far to polite to mention it but I am sure he will notice ~ it would be hard not to. 

1 comment:

Adam said...

landscaping is pretty tough