Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 8 June 2012

A right Pain

I was just looking back and it seems amazing that it is only a week ago that I was worried what to wear when it was so hot!   Now the temperature is well below the seasonal norm and I am contemplating boots and pullovers!   Looking back also reminded me how much I enjoyed my trip up to town, as well as how much my feet hurt.
A day or two after my outing I took a photo (on the left) I think you can still see the pain.   What doesn't show in the photo is how bright the red of the polish was.   I say was because I subsequently cleaned it off, and have now replaced it with a darker red, "Wild Cherry" one of my favourite colours.   Tomorrow evening I plan that my finger nails will match.   I have yet to decide what else I will wear, but judging by today and the weather forecast waterproofs could be the best answer.   Mind you since I have only to walk from the car park into the pub where my support group is meeting I probably don't need to worry too much.
We will be meeting at the same pub as last month, and since our reception there was very friendly I don't think I need worry about being too conservative, however at the same time I would like to not be too outrageous.   While it is nice to be noticed I don't want to be the centre of attention, especially for the wrong reasons!

I don't know what else the weekend will hold for me, I have just been watching "Gardeners World" on the TV, and it always ends with some suggested jobs for the weekend, if the weather allows I have more jobs to do in the garden than could possibly be done in just one weekend, that's on top of cleaning the van and giving an oil change, cleaning and servicing the car, tidying my office etc. etc. etc.   More likely I will just veg out in front of the grand prix and do my best to relax.

No comments: