Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 22 June 2012

Eye eye

Yesterday I managed a full day's work despite several short interruptions for rain. Of course all that rain meant that the mossies were out in strength, and of course I got bitten. Now this is something of an occupational hazard, but I often get a bit of a reaction to these bites. Yesterday I got a couple of gnat bites near my left eye, this morning I woke up looking like the "Elephant Man".   Generaly not a good look, and not very comfortable either.   I have taken an antihistamine and am about to put some ice on the eye, in the vague hope that I will be at least able to see well enough to drive, I just hope it has gone down by tomorow afternoon, when I will be playing in a brass band again.   If it hasn't gone down then Paula will definetely not be going out.


1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Ouch! Hope it's better now.