Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Worried? me?

Today my wife has gone into Hospital, it is a fairly simple and straightforward procedure, but does involve a general anesthetic.   Of course the very term procedure causes worry, but a general anesthetic even more so.   I drove her in and left her waiting, I think she was less nervous than me.   Somehow I want to make sure that the house, and in particular the kitchen are in a decent state when I bring her home, as well as writing several letters and getting some work done.

At the moment I four seperate parking tickets to deal with, two of them I am contesting teh other two although harsh are difficult to argue with, so I think I had better make them my priority.   AFter that I am off to see if it will stay dry long enough for me to cut some grass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for your wife

LL Cool Joe said...

I hope your wife is okay Paula. Thinking of you both.