Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 13 April 2012

Same old, same old

Another day of work, not very interesting work today, but one thing about my trade is that there are never two days the same, yesterday I was putting nice edges on lawns, today I was protecting ponds and planting onions.  

My luck continues to hold, today I managed to lose my mobile phone, last season it was observed about Mark Webber that "if it wasn't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all" well that's rather how I feel at the moment.   I spoke to the hospital (well I actually spoke to the nurse in the hospital) in Cardiff today and Mum will be sent home on Friday, so when I go down on Saturday she will already be home.   I am pleased that they think she is ready but a little disappointed that I shall not have any time to myself, and more to the point that no support is being provided for her when she is home.

In the mean time here is another gratuitous photo of me from last weekend in my black and white cocktail dress.

No comments: