Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 26 February 2012

A Dedicated follower of Fashion

I'm not a particularly dedicated follower of fashion; I enjoy watching Gok Wan but much of that is about his personality and generally it seems that whatever I am told is in doesn't look terribly practical and does not translate into what I see out and about.   Having said that I did take a look at a couple of the new collections and some of the stuff around London Fashion week.   I do like quite a lot of the Versace Collection, a lot of this lot look as though they could actually be worn on real occasions by real people.   There are some items that if I could afford them and had the chance I would wear, but I am not at all sure about the boots though.   Although the hem line is either a little higher or a little lower than i prefer there is a high necked black and white dress that I particularly like ~ of course this all well beyond my salary scale, but a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: