Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Compulsive Behaviour

I have recently discovered Janie's blog she often has interesting and challenging thoughts, but has this week posed us all interesting questions on why we do what we do, and is what we do acceptable. In turn her thoughts were provoked by this post from the blog "Healing from Cross Dressing".   this site takes as it's premise that cross dressing is
  1. A sin 
  2. Harmful to families and society in general
  3. Curable behaviour
It is also written from a christian point of view.   As a christian myself I have to take seriously at least some of what is written here, I would certainly give value to the points on damaged relationships, although i may question the reasons.   If you can read bot blogs with an open mind and see if you can come to any conclusions.   I haven't managed to yet.
Post a Comment