Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 7 December 2011

This weekend

This weekend I will be travelling down to Cardiff for a couple of days stay with my mother.   She is getting very old now so I like to take every opportunity to see her.   The down side is that it means a whole weekend away from my own family, apart from time with my mother the up side is a chance to dress.   Not while I am actually with Mum, but certainly I can travel pretty, and with a bit of luck I will be able to take a few photos to show you some of the outfits I have been writing about.

In the mean time I will be busy, both with work and at play.   Tonight (Tuesday) I have a dinner with some other men from my Church, Wednesday we do not have a band rehearsal, but do have a quiz night which the whole family have entered for, then Thursday I shall actually be home in the evening before my first, and possibly only proper Christmas concert of the year.   I don't know much about this concert I will be helping out a friend from one of my orchestras who is the MD of a schools band, some of my other friends and I will be supplementing the youngsters, other than that I don't know what we will be playing, or indeed when we will be finished.   So untill the weekend it doesn't look like I will have an opportunity to be dressed, but that won't stop me thinking about it.

No comments: