Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 13 October 2011

New Boots and Panties

Well as you may gather it was quite a weekend, starting with the Croydon Trans group meeting on Saturday night, then quite an extended bit of Paula time on Monday.   I was more or less dressed under my drab when I left my mother's house in Cardiff, so it was only a matter of moments to put on my make up and wig, and get underway as Paula.   I only stopped once in Cardiff for some fuel, and then again at some services.   I think I just got the timing very wrong, there was a long queue for the ladies, and that would definetely have taken me outside of my comfort zone, although I suppose it would have enhanced the real experiece of being a  woman.

I have already posted about my hair do at Sunbury, and mentioned going shopping in Kingston. what I didn't mention were my purchases, I bought a pair of bronze killer heels, and I popped intop BHS and bought the bra and pantie set I wrote about http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.com/2011/09/animal-prints.html I have not had an opportunity to wear them yet, but am looking forward to trying them out.

No comments: