Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 14 October 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I have been cross dressing now for more years than I care to admit, over the last year I have been fairly serious, as in trying to make a reasonable presentation, a decent "Femulation", but up till now I have never had any proper help in the boob department.   I have some heavily padded bras, and some "chicken fillet" breast enhancers which have got me by up till now.   I finally bit the bullet and ordered some, they came today and I am now just waiting to try them out, well that's the good, the bad, my wife took in the delivery and is very disapproving, I shall have to work very hard to make up some brownie points now.

The ugly was a mistake I so nearly made this morning.   I had to send an e-mail to a friend which included a link to a church website, instead of copying across that link I copied one to a post a made on CrossDressersforum.com if I had not noticed this in time I think it would have caused me quite major embarrassment.   It just goes to show the importance of checking everything twice!

No comments: