Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 4 February 2021

Work, eat, sleep, repeat

My First Love
I've not been posting much so far this year, even though it was a promise to myself that I would start writing more again, largely because there hasn't been that much to write about. I do have to constantly remind myself that I am one of the lucky ones, ~ I can still go out and do one of my jobs (when it's not raining) so I can do something I love as well as see people. But even I am beginning to find it all a bit of drag.


Like so many others I have been eating and drinking a little too much, my regular evening these days is just sitting in front of some mindless TV with a glass (or two) of wine. ~ Well it's not good enough! Last night I rediscovered my first love, so I am determined that I will now start doing some regular practise so that when we are allowed collective music making again I won't embarrass myself too much! 

Having said that, this weekend I do have three Rugby matches to watch!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Establishing a new baseline...and learning new bass lines? Or, holding the bottom does not mean sitting on one's hands? :-)