Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 26 February 2015

Diet?

For for some strange reason that I suspect has passed me by my diet seems to have changed rather over the last week or so.   I would normally consider myself to be pretty omnivorous but somehow meat seems to be making up a smaller than usual portion of my diet.

Over the last few days I have had mushroom risotto, spinach and mung bean casserole, lentil soup, pasta with pesto and a cheese omelet.   I have not planned anything of this other finishing up a few jars from the store cupboard.   I can't say I have missed meat much, so I am now thinking about deliberately cutting down on my meat intake.   Eat less but ensure that what I do eat is good quality.



The only draw back is that there can be digestive consequences to increasing the intake of nutritional fiber. Don't stand behind the gorilla.

No comments: