Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 2 January 2015

Well that's that then.

Last year seems to have passed very quickly, it only seems a few weeks ago that I was thinking about what was going to happen in 2014, now we are in 2015.


I don't resent 2014 passing I don't think there is much that I should have achieved that I haven't, since my main aim for the year was survival and I'm still here I should be content.

Over the year I have become more accustomed to living on my own, and have grown to accept that this will be my foreseeable future, I have also become more aware of how important some of my friends are to me.

I saw in the New Year with some of those friends as we played at a special service at our Church, I think this is one of the best ways to greet the New Year, it certainly beats fighting through crowds in the freezing cold to catch a passing glimpse of a few fireworks before spending hours getting home because the busses aren't running.   I also woke up in the morning with a clear head and a functioning digestive system!

No comments: