Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 6 December 2014

Advent Calendar ~ 6

YAH!! I caught up!

I have got my Christmas tree and decorations down from the attic but they are still skulking in the boxes, maybe tomorrow afternoon, after playing with CSB at the National Concert Band Festival.   I had expected to be working this morning but when I got up and saw that we had a solid, heavy white frost right across the area I decided that I would be better employed on some housework, and getting myself ready for this evening.

This evening I will be playing with the Biggin HIll Concert Band at their Christmas concert, maybe this will start to me help me feel in the "Seasonal Mood", at the very least I am taking advantage of the opportunity to put a little bit of glamour back into my life.   It will of course be a black dress (I'm playing tuba so not too little!) but that doesn't mean I can't still glam up a bit with some glittery accessories.

No comments: