Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 22 September 2014

Spotted?

On Saturday evening I went to a concert put on by the residents association where my wife and daughter live.   As they are both very talented musicians they were both performing.   They were both brilliant, my wife sang in a scratch choir who had only had two hours rehearsal but still did very well, and my daughter sang a couple of songs, accompanying herself on guitar.   Two weeks into college and she has already had more performance opportunities than the whole of the previous year.

I could write loads about my wonderful, talented and beautiful daughter, but I'm not sure that this is either the time or the place, the thing that struck me was looking around at the audience, my T-Dar started to bleep quite strongly.   I am sure that I spotted two trans women in the audience.   As this for me was a family event I had to be male mode,and so felt reluctant to approach either of these ladies, In all probability they are resident, I wonder if I was right how does my wife feel about them?

No comments: