Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 12 January 2014

Saturday Night's all right

Last night we had a meeting of our local group, great fun and really good to catch up with some friends I haven't seen for a while, even if some of the news was rather sad.   We had a pleasant time quite a few drinks and lots of chat.

I think I may be growing up a bit, I could have worn just about anything, and in the past I have been known to abandon modesty in favour of fun.   On the basis that we are all trans to some extent and that however well we may or may not pass as individuals as a group it is pretty obvious who and what we are, so why not wear the more outrageous outfits.   last night I was anything but outrageous, with jeans and a nice sweater, even my boots were quite restrained, having said that I was very happy with how I looked and was very comfortable in my skin and and warm enough with the awful weather.   A more modest outfit also meant that travelling by bus was more practical, and therefore I could enjoy a few more glasses of wine!

I was a nice evening, I had a lot of fun, I passed on my clip on earrings that I no longer wear, I even enjoyed the public transport journeys!

I have had a lot of opportunity for introspection recently and it has done me good to be out with my friends

No comments: