Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Knickers

Joey came up with the amazing stat that

"The average British woman will throw out 11 pairs of knickers in the run up to Christmas in readiness for the ones her partner will buy her as a gift."

When I read this my first thought was "Eleven pairs! Who has Eleven pairs of knickers?" so a little latter I went upstairs to check the contents of my knocker draw and have a quick count up, I stopped counting at thirty five! I've no idea why I have over thirty five pairs of knickers, some of them I know I never wear, others are favourites, I had also just bought myself a couple of pairs of Christmas knickers, why? I have no idea, the only other person who ever sees my underwear (apart from the possible curious neighbour peering at my washing line) is my osteopath, and I'm quite sure he's not bothered one way or the other.

No comments: