Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 19 October 2013

I'm a Poster Girl

A while back I wrote about going to a photo shoot, it was a great deal of fun, and very much a new experience for me, and I suspect by far and away the most glamorous thing I have ever done.  

There have been occasions when I have taken the photos but this was the first  time the camera has been aimed at me.   Not only did I have fun but the pictures were pretty impressive as well.   As the photos are to be used as publicity for the LGSO concerts this season there was an embargo put on publishing them before time.   Well the photographer has now put them up on Facebook so I think it safe for me to publish mine here.

I hope you will also notice my beautiful trombone, I will be playing this tomorrow night at St. Sepulchre's without Aldgate with the LGSO, please come.

No comments: