Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Champions ?

I have just been watching highlights of the second week of the Rugby Premiership, all the teams are good, of course, but some are definitely competing to win and others to survive.   Having just seen the first two rounds there are one or two teams that stand out, but for me I fancy Northampton.   So there it is you read it here first Northampton for Champions.

Saturday's match against Exeter was a real thriller, and while some of the other top teams lost concentration Northampton did the business.

I don't support any of the teams in the premiership, if I support anyone it is my old club Croydon RFC, but I have had a bit of weakness for Northampton because of Tim Rodber

I have said it around this time of year for the last three seasons, but I really must get out on a Satrday afternoon and go and watch Croydon RFC play some Rugby.

No comments: