Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 12 August 2013

WOW Thank You

Having just got home after a long day I checked up on my blog stats and comments and I can't believe it, there have now been over 100,000 pageviews of Paula's Place!   Over the last week or so there have been A LOT  more visits than I am used to, on occasion we have had over 500 visitors in one day against the usual 150 -200.   Of course I don't know how many of these might be "Bots", but for now I am just going to bathe in your admiration.

I am sometimes a little surprised that I don't get more comments, a while back I clicked the "enable Google plus comments" button, it is only now that I realise that this means that you can't comment unless your have a Google+ account.   Sorry about this, but please set up an account and let me know what you think, I do enjoy getting your comments, but it does mean that I am no longer having to deal with loads of spam every day.

Some time back (around six months I think) I started to allow Google to put ads on the site, in theory I get paid for these, on performance, during that time I have "earnt" less that £35 the biggest problem with this is that I can't withdrawer any amount smaller than £50, I wonder how any people give up with the whole thing before they can withdrawer anything, how many are like me, bloody minded enough to hang on until I get to £50 at which point I will stop the ads,, and feel so much more independent as a consequence.

No comments: