Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 12 July 2013

Recordings

I know I have linked to these before but I just wanted to point a few newer readers to the recordings of the LGSO on Youtube click on the link or go back to this post, all out concerts are recorded but I'm never quite sure how to get access to the recording. If we do ever release a CD be sure I will let you know.

So far I have played three concerts with LGSO and one with the band, already they have made me feel very much part of the family and very welcome, I am now wondering if Paula might spread her wings further and play with a civilian ensemble.   As "he" is quite well known in the local music scene it might involve a bit of travel, no plans but if an opportunity comes up ~ who knows

There are certainly plenty of recordings of "him" playing but for obvious reasons I will not be promoting them here.

No comments: