Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 26 June 2013

BANG!

Sometimes life can be a bitch! As a couple we have been going through a lot of problems over the last year or so, I thought we were getting through it, recently my wife has been very "frosty" giving me the silent treatment and breaking some of our agreements.   Yesterday she dropped the bombshell she wants to separate.   I don't.   I am still committed to our marriage, clearly she is not.   I don't know how this will work out, and I can't see how it can, either way.   I'm not sure that we can live together apart, and I know we cannot afford two homes, add to that I am working so hard I'm too tired to think creatively, at least our daughter seems fairly happy at the moment and pretty cool with the whole thing.

In as much as I can have a plan I intend to concentrate on making sure that our daughter feels loved and assure her that she has a stable and loving father who will continue "to be there for her".   I just hope that our counsellor will be of some help.



Bizarrely my horoscope this morning

Virgo (August 23-September 22): You know the crazy head-trips you go on when get involved with someone who doesn’t really excite you. Somehow, you think you owe it to yourself––or them––to keep trying, but sometimes the best move is to get away as fast as you can. Sure, be thorough, but not masochistic. If you’re not feeling it now, don’t force yourself.

I don't normally go in for this sort of thing but had a look this morning after seeing Cyrsti's post.

No comments: