Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 1 April 2013

Dream Girl

I am not often aware of dreaming, but last night I did dream, or more to the point when I woke up this morning I could still remember my dream.
I know dreams can have little touch with reality, but his seemed like a bit of an extreme case, however it does quite clearly reflect some of my current concerns.  I had a holiday (from the job I don't have, but still doing some of the office work that I do do) I had booked a two week holiday (that I can't afford) I would be flying away but had got on the wrong bus to get the train, so instead I parked the car (that I don't have) at the station and was then catching the plane (I don't like flying).

Clearly the whole thing is rather fanciful the only bit that really rang true was that I was wearing a  dress, I did not think or was conscious about gender at all, but I do remember that I was wearing a dress and that everyone was quite comfortable about that.

No comments: